Latest release version released in January 2016:
-Linux binary file-
-Windows binary file-
cgtkcalc220-win32-bin.zip placed at sourceforge's download page
Older files are available at the download page on sourceforge.net.
Development version is in the git repository.
A Simple Complex Number Calculator for GTK+Author: SAITOH Akira
This is a simple scientific calculator for complex numbers.
The real part, imaginary part, absolute value, and argument of a
complex number can be input.
As this is a simple one, if matrix calculation is needed, a
more scientific calculator is proper, such as Rascal or Octave.
See the manual page for details.
- News -
* 2 Jan. 2016: Buttons "re z" and "im z" have been added and the layout has been slightly changed. (2.2.0)
* 30 Dec. 2015: The latest development version has been put into the git repository.
* 11 Aug. 2011: It has been confirmed that the present version 2.1.9, albeit a little old now, compiles fine in Fedora 15. In addition, the present binary RPM files work fine in Fedora 15 (both 32-bit and 64-bit). The binary setup file for MS Win 32 works fine in Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit). (just information)
* Slight modifications have been made so that a package can be created using recent versions of GCC and RPM without warning or error. (2.1.9)
* The text for Help and manuals have been updated. (2.1.8)
* The inconsistency in the function Paste has been fixed: in this version, "a-ib" is regarded as "a-bi", is not regarded as "a". (2.1.7)
* The accuracy of the calculation of the gamma function has been improved so that it returns a correct value for an input complex number with a negative real part and a very small imaginary part. (2.1.6)
* A modification has been done so that it can be compiled with gcc-3.4.x without warning during compilation under 64-bit environments (with GTK+-2.x.x or with GTK+-1.2.x.) (2.1.4)
* The "mod" function has been modified so that it works as an ordinary "mod" for real-number inputs, e.g., -3 mod 5 = 2. (2.1.3)
* The accuracy of complex-number calculation in the zcomplex library has been improved, particularly in inverse hyperbolic functions and inverse trigonometric functions. (2.1.0)
* The default font size is modified, conforming to recent Linux distributions. (2.0.10)
- Requirements -
- Japanese Page
This software is distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0.